Welcome to Camp Lake Pawna! Camping is a great way to spend time outdoors with friends and family while staying safe. We’re working hard to follow all current guidelines to keep you healthy and adventuring! Our all inclusive camping package includes both meals veg and non-veg both. We take special care for our vegetarian and Jain folks and have separate cooking facility for this also.
Explore Lake Pawna and discover the unparalleled natural beauty of Maharashtra's water reservoir. Perfectly situated at the edge of Lake Pawna, our tranquil grounds were designed to accommodate a wide range of vacationers.
When you're staying in one of our classic campsite, we know you’ll have the time of your life!
Rules & Policies
We love our guests! There are countless options for camping in our area, so we truly value each family or group that chooses to stay with us.
We’ve established the following rules and guidelines to maintain our grounds and uphold the quality of service provided.
Cancellation & No Show Policy
Cancellation is allowed with notice. Reservations canceled with 5-day notice are refunded in full, less a ₹ 100/- booking fee per person.
Reservations canceled less than 5 days before the start date are eligible only for camping credit (to be applied to a future stay). You will receive full credit for the reservation, less a ₹ 100/- booking fee per person.
No-shows and reservations cancelled on the day of arrival would not be refunded for the booking amount paid.
You are responsible for following all rules. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Camping Meal Plan
- On arrival you are treated with tea/coffee and pakodas timing for the same is from 4 pm to 6 pm.
- We serve from a live barbaque limiting it to a plate serving (8 pcs around 250 gms) per person option of veg/Non Veg has to be informed at the time of booking. In case you desire for more than the same would be subject to availablity at an addtional cost. The timing for the same is 7 pm to 9 pm
- Buffet Dinner
- Buffet Dinner would be available from 9 pm to 11 pm. Please inform prior if you require jain meals.
- Bonfire & Music
Bonfire and Music would be available right from 7 pm to 10 pm. Common Bonfires are lit at the designated areas. Enjoy them where they are. No lighting campfires without permission.
- Tent Placement
- The tent cannot move from one place to another place after it is set. Eating, drinking and smoking inside or near the tents are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking kills. Sometimes by the means of wildfire, so be careful of where you dispose of you burning cigarette butts. It is strictly prohibited inside the tent and group gathering.
- Quiet Time
- Quiet time is 10:00pm to 8:00am. Music must be turned off by 10:00pm.
- Firearms & Fireworks
- Firearms/fireworks are strictly prohibited; please leave them at home.